Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Josie's Dance Club

Josie has recently developed an affinity for dancing and based on my lifetime of experience with chromosomally enhanced individuals, we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg!  At first, she was shy about it and she'd stop if she noticed us watching her but she quickly got over that.   Now, as soon as we put music on, she starts grooving.  Mama Hop insisted I post this to the blog so this one's for you, Mom!



I think we better brace our neighbors for karaoke on the porch.  When Leanne was younger, she'd drag her karaoke machine out on the front porch, plug it in, and proudly serenade the neighborhood at the top of her lungs.  It got to be such a passionate hobby that my parents had to impose curfew restrictions so she didn't start too early and wake people up! 

9 comments:

  1. Hey! I watched all the way through too!!! Gooo Josie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little girl has some serious rhythm going on! Is she taking requests? I'd like to see her perform to the Jackson Five's "Dancing Machine!" Dancin', dancin', dancin' - she's a dancin' machine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girl's got some moves!! Darya was watching this and boogieing, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I see she's a "Glee" fan too. Excellent taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josie, I can't help but shake my groove thing whenever I hear Glee as well! Keep it up sista'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang girl! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched it to completion TWICE!! That is the cutest and happiest baby I think I have ever seen. What a blessing in your life! And now another one!! Good luck guys! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is rockin' that rug like Sarah was in her dance video. Josie, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is soooooooo cute! I can't wait to see her karaoke...maybe Leanne can teach her!!! :)

    ReplyDelete